Sunday, September 6, 2009

Thursday 13 .. the letter B .. (really late on Sunday)







So this was supposed to be done two weeks ago .. for Thursday 13




The Letter B


1. My Boy - Noah .. did it again .. he tried a 3ft jump with his bike .. and landed on his shoulder, breaking his collar bone.


2. Boston four weeks ago ..... it was the Best


3. Bar Harbor last weekend .. Beautiful


4. I don't know where I would be without my Best friends


5. Blueberries in my yogurt and granola; daily around 10 am


6. Brandt!


7. I finally have my Red Sox Booties for my truck (okay, so that was a stretch .. I was thinking Baseball)


8. i really should be better about this Blog


9. My Black heels should have been sexier, Janine told me so!


10. My mom had a german shepherd named Beauty


11. Gotta love Barry White's bedroom voice!


12. Bangor, Brewer, Bucksport .... cities in Maine! (hmmm .. a theme???)



13. One of my favorite desserts: warm Brownies, Oreo cookie ice cream, hot fudge and caramel

No comments: