Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fill In ..


1. The last band I saw live was _Parachute Express (1997!!)_.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is _watching Noah and Alet be around the Bond cousins!_(my sister’s grown up kids)_.                                                                     
 3. My Christmas shopping is _going to be replaced with volunteering__.
4. Thoughts of _”oh-i-should-be-running-not eating those chocolate chip-cookies”_ fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear _ohh.. there is so much! __.
6. Bagpipes _make me cry___.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _Fresh Maine lobsters in November __, tomorrow my plans include _moving some furniture, a little work, perhaps a run?____ and Sunday, I want to _watch the Colts and Pats … my two favorite teams, but only one QB .. Peyton_(sorry honey!)!

Thanksgiving '09

No comments: