Monday, November 16, 2009

Manic Monday



So .. I didn't like this week's Manic Monday, so I chose to take an older one, since I skipped so many opportunities this summer. Thanks to Fleur de Lisa for Manic Monday!

When and with whom was your first kiss?
I was 15.. with Paul. He was Irish. I couldn't have asked for a more gentleman first boyfriend.

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
ohhhh YES! Not only do I believe things happen for a reason, but it happens to prepare you for what is to come. I would like to sometimes know WHY things happen, though!
What would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You done good, come on in! Grab a chair and your wine glass .... let's review, see what you could have done differently and then let's celebrate!


For the weekend update: Great Sunday evening ..Colts won! Even if the Pats had won .. it would have still been a good evening ..






Sunday morning on the way to Breakfast with Cyn


No comments: