Monday, June 1, 2009

Manic Monday

Thanks to Fleur de Lisa for Manic Monday .. check her blog … very cool!

Imagine you're packing a picnic lunch. What would be in your basket?

First question .. who am I picnicking with? That would make the difference with what is in my basket!!

Second question .. where will we picnic? the beach? the park? a long hike up the mountain? … all these things would matter to know what will be in my basket!

Third question .. how is the weather? .. warm, sunny? fall crisp day? ….

Oh wait … is this a spontaneous picnic? … I am a “prepared go with the flow“ type of gal!

If your life were a weather vane, which direction would it be pointing right now? Southwest!


What's something that people do in traffic that really annoys you?

It absolutely frustrates me when the sign on the road says “left lane will close in 1/2 mile” and people continue to travel in the left lane, and then try to squeeze in right at the blinking arrow .. they should have gotten in line three quarters of a mile ago. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that it's Manic Monday thats asks the questions, and we're meant to ASNWER them! But, eh, you know, it's Monday, and it's Manic, do whatever you want!! LoL
I couldnt stop laughing reading your number 1!

tommie said...

I have the same philosophy with the picnic....kids are so not the same as to what I would take for adults. But seriously when is the last time Iwent to an adult picnic??

SXSW....through KY!! When is the move?