Happy Thursday …
So .. lately I have been on a non running streak .. kind of like having a blog block .. so for tonight’s Thursday 13 tradition .. pondering on what list needs to be created .. I thought it may be motivating to find 13 reasons to get back on track …. so, here it goes …
- New running shoes: nothing feels better than a new pair of shoes
- “I eat to run, and run to eat” …… I love to eat … all day long .. no running means no eating??!!
- Is that why I am feeling pudgy? …. ya, I’m not too happy about that!
- I need to be able to answer “YES” when I get asked “Did you run today?” (…..YES .. I ran today!!)
- These are the last few weeks in Maine … go and run those hills .. we all know Texas has none!
- I love smelling the lilacs this time of year
- Get training for the half marathon ~ ambitious goal: Rock ‘n Roll in San Antonio in November
- You just never know who you’ll meet running down the street .. or the sights that you see ..
- ahhhh yes … the pain .. in the hips, knees .. I run for the pain …NOT ! (oops, this was a motivational list!)
- My music … although I need to change it up again .. some of Noah’s music is getting a little too loud for me ..
- That sense of accomplishment after a long run .. I need to feel that again.
- Alone time
- Nothing is more freeing then to step out of the house, knowing you’re running .. and not knowing where you are going, or how long you’ll run for … just ‘going for a run’