Monday, October 6, 2008

Manic Monday ..



What is one thing you admire about each of your parents?
My dad had a lot of charisma ..
My mother was always the perfect hostess.


Which parts of your home do you like best?
I like the front porch .. the breeze is always nice .. and I can see when the neighbors are getting ready to do the wine thing!
Inside the house I like the master bathroom ... who wouldn't?? It has a full shower, jacuzzi tub .. separate water closet (WC) .. AND separate vanities!! .. but those aren't the reasons I like it ...
when I need to have peace and quiet and escape from the noise to talk on the phone ... that's where I go!!!

Which would you prefer and why? To have every stoplight turn green upon your arrival for the rest of your life or to have one week of the best sex any person ever had?
Now, wait a minute.... Do I get sex more than just for the one week ... or is it best sex for the rest of my life ..one week at a time????? LOL
I really need to have those occasionally red lights to catch up on my text messages ..... soooo ...
I guess my answer is THE BEST SEX .. ... LOL

1 comment:

tommie said...

I did like the layout of the bathroom....a double sink is nirvana!

Did you get the wordle firgured out?