Monday, September 29, 2008

Manic Monday ..



What is the most useful gift you’ve ever been given? On Mother's Day, 2 years ago, I received an I-pod shuffle ..(yes by now it is EXTREMELY outdated, with everything that is out there .. it has 512MB!!! LOL!) My shuffle is my escape partner for running.

Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far.
OHH, on Aug. 31, 2005 .. my son suffered a severe asthma attack, never having been diagnosed with it. To watch your child struggle, while his lips are turning white and have 4 people working feverishly around him, and him just looking at you with those eyes ... IT WAS HORRIBLE!! (After 2 days in ICU .. and a maintenance program he is doing great now.)

One hot summer afternoon, while walking through a parking lot at a large shopping center, you notice a dog suffering badly from the heat inside a locked car. What would you do?
Where's my cell phone....

2 comments:

tommie said...

was that the year the guys were gone?? That was when I got my Tiffany bracelet! I would totally count that as a great gift year.

Is N still on asthma meds?? I don't think I knew that.

Brandt! said...

It was right before we left Maine to come to Texas ... Noah took himself off the meds slowly while we were here.