Sunday, September 14, 2008

Manic Monday ..


What's worse, physical or mental cheating? Why?
I think the mental is harder than the physical ... Physical is easier to walk away from.


Do you think men and women can be just friends? Why or why not?
I believe there is such a thing as being able to have a best friend of the opposite sex and not feel the threat or worry of anything more. .. ... wait! is that when you get "friends with benefits"??? ... lol ... sorry .. I couldn't resist!

How do you feel about dating co-workers?
It all depends on company policy .. ha ha! Seriously .. people meet .. if they are meant to be .. then company policy won't stop them .. so then it depends on the professionalism of the co-workers and company policy... and hopefully the company is large enough to move them out of the same building. Most couples wouldn't want to work together anyway ... usually a great relationship breaker!

1 comment:

tommie said...

As much as I love M, I don't think I could work with him, then come home to him!