Monday, September 22, 2008

Things That Make You Go ...."hmmmmmm.."

These flowers were almost two weeks old ...
Those who know me, know that I have nothing that resembles a green thumb ... in fact, nothing survives in my care! (Although, I have a Peace Lily that seems to like me ...) On Saturday I was looking at these flowers .. and was struck by them.
I love watching flowers bloom; how they come into their own beauty.. every piece of a flower has it's own unique beauty ... I love how they just know what to do ..
Wouldn't life be just grant if you could just stand there and be beautiful ... or wait! Is that what we are? As we grow up we are like a flower ... we have a point where we peak at our beauty .. .and then we slowly wither away? .. .. .. hmmmmm .. too philosophical for me! I will just enjoy the flowers .. Things that make you go hmmmmmm! What makes you go hmmmm?

3 comments:

Cecily R said...

I think I'll just enjoy the flowers too...at midnight, my brain is only on half power lately, and that made feel a little dizzy. FABULOUS shots though!

tommie said...

You are growing those? You go girl! I can't keep flowers alive in the house to save my life!

Brandt! said...

h3ll no girl! these are store bought!