Monday, September 8, 2008

Manic Monday ..

If you could choose only two movies to watch ever again, what would they be?
Movies to me are meant as an escape, and generally I like to laugh .. so right now, today .. I would say Mama Mia because it takes places on a sunny island .. lots of laughter and song and the second movie would be Young Frankenstein .. because it is just so silly and Marty Feldman and Gene Wilder are just hilarious in it.




What have you found to be the best way to relieve tension?
ohh .. this is toss up.. I used to bake a lot when I was stressed out. Now I would have to say that running is my stress reliever .. I have always said "the pavement is my friend"

If you went to a beach and it turned out to be a nude beach, would you stay and go swimming? Would you swim nude?
My first question is ... "is the water cold???" and the next question is "who am I with???" ... next question .."are there adult beverages involved??"
Answer me those, and I will get back to you!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I've not found many people swimming in eve's costume yet. LOL!

My answers are here:
http://www.laaneworld.com/2008/09/manic-monday-133.html

Have a great week!

tommie said...

This is hiliarious that we had ver similiar answers on the swimming one!