Friday, September 26, 2008

Fill In Friday ..



1. _Cooler weather, the feeling of Fall, (maybe more candy corn?)_ are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I _contemplate what it would be like if I allowed my hair to go completely gray .. then I think of my mother who would probably disown me, considering she already thinks I have let "my skin go" .. I guess I am not ready to be a "natural beauty" yet!___.
3. _Never had I thought I would drive from Texas to Maine (and back), just me and the kids .. but we did and it was one of my best summers EVER_ and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
4. When I'm down, I hit the pavement either walking with the dogs, or running by myself__.
5. _Lately, in the truck__ is where you'll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for _wrapped in a blanket on the couch ..__.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to __wine, pizza and the debate_, tomorrow my plans include _maybe a run, a visit to Sam's Club___ and Sunday, I want to _relax_!

No comments: