Sunday, September 28, 2008

The View






The View


I know this is an old picture, but I haven't found anything to replace it. This is the view from my dream house on Moosehead Lake in Greenville, Maine. When I went up for the summer last year, my dream house was for sale .. it was right next to the private beach that I would go to. This dock is part of the property ... how awesome would it be?? I would take my kayak right in the middle of the lake .. and just float. The house itself isn't anything fancy .. I am sure no granite counter tops .. no stainless appliances .. just the basic 4 bedroom, 2 bath camp/house .. not bigger than 1800 square foot .. but oh! was it my dream house!

I just found the listing online ... the price has dropped $60,000 ....it needs to drop a few more dollars ... lol! (one of those wishes!)
Not the most modern built .. but it was the view .. peace and serenity!! My kayak would fit perfect here!



4 comments:

tommie said...

is this by where you left us for the summer?? If so, looks like "you"!! looks like where you will find peace....

ps, if your trip comes through KY, you BETTER call me....plan on stopping near Louisville at least for the night. MISS you so much! I will even have a Rodney Strong just for you!

tommie said...

with this economy I bet you can get this home.....offer it.. If I were the seller I would totally take it!

I am so scared that one day I will have to go back to work since we bought this house. The economy is not encouraging! But if you can be back in Maine near water, I know you will be in your element....the kids will follow. But follow YOUR heart first!

I hope you know how much I miss you! But do what you need to heal your heart....I would totally have RS red wine just for you if I were there!

Brandt! said...

This house was walking distance from the house I was at .. I spent most mornings on the water!! It was heaven!

Brandt! said...

I am so there!!! (in KY)