Saturday, September 20, 2008

Friday Fill In ..




1. There is no need _to scream_.
2. Where in the heck did the _cold medicine go??_.
3. __Sit on the couch_ is all I managed to do.
4. Prospects for _a flat belly is looking pretty grim .._.
5. _"you are what you eat"_ is the message.
6. Simplicity and tranquility are _the essentials for a peaceful mind _.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to __pizza and wine__, tomorrow my plans include __cleaning house, and catching up on my blogs_ and Sunday, I want to _watch my honey (Peyton)_!


This photo is my simplicity and tranquility reminder ... Mt Katahdin and Moosehead Lake .. and an Adirondack chair to remind me to relax.. this sits on my kitchen counter, very visible .. so that I can remember to "chill"! It's all about creating the energy!

1 comment:

tommie said...

lots of thought..

1.) so sorry you are sick...we are too. What is up with that?

2.) you have a flat belly...who are you kidding?

3.) I'd totally share pizza and wine with you..but it would have to be two bottles, red for you, white for me!

miss you!