Friday, November 14, 2008

Fill In Friday ..



1. Please feel free to _browse my blog____.
2. When I _prepare the coffee before going to bed__ I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is _most anything I know the kids will love___.
4. _Sunshine and Fresh air___ is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about _a good run, the sense of accomplishment__.
6. _Mean people__ always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7 . And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _chillin'_, tomorrow my plans include _going to the dump! oops transfer station____ and Sunday, I want to _possibly see the new James Bond movie_!

2 comments:

tommie said...

totally don't get mean people either...

missin' you....how's the relocation??

dam$$$$n, i hate the woman time. I swear I really do not need the excess hormones during this time.

Janet said...

man, I wish I could run! Thanks for playing :-)