Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thematic Photographic - Autumn

Written Inc. 's theme is Autumn.


Last week I found myself on a wood lot buying wood for the wood stove. I brought the camera ready to photo journal the latest adventure, only to find out that my "spare" batteries were as dead as the ones I had taken out. *GRRR!* I was only able to take three pictures .. this is Molly .. she belongs to Woodsman C. She was nestled well into the Autumn leaves watching her buddy from a safe distance.

[BTW, I have to go back this week to get more wood .. both sets of batteries are fully charged!]

1 comment:

carmilevy said...

Molly looks like such a sweet dog. I am so totally a dog person that when I see pictures like this, my heart melts a little.

Love your thematic pics this week. You capture the spirit of a moment so nicely!