Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill In ..




1. The last band I saw live was _Parachute Express__. (is that fair? My kids were young! Anita Baker & Luther Vandross was the last concert .. yikes .. almost 20 years ago!!! If it is truly a band that we are talking about it would be Air Supply!!!!!!)
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is _seeing my sister and my nephews and niece_.
3. My Christmas shopping is _stressful .. haven't started .. do I have to??????__.
4. Thoughts of _change__ fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a bikini with confidence_.
6. Bagpipes _make me cry_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _making poppers__, tomorrow my plans include _visiting with my fun sister-in-laws__ and Sunday, I want to _organize my wardrobe_!

1 comment:

tommie said...

What did you make with the peppers? I made some stuffed ones the other day...yummy!