Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thursday 13 - #4 .. My Name



In joining Thursday Thirteen ... I used the example and made a list of 13 things about my name .. and made this T13 #4



Thirteen Things about YOUR NAME


1.... My first name is Juliette

2... I have never liked my name ..


3....especially when I was in Junior High, and there was a boy named Romero ..it was pronounced Ro-MA-ro .. nobody called him that - just to be funny! (I wonder if he is scarred now too!!)


4... My sister named her daughter after me ..


5... My nickname is Jul (pronounced 'Jewel'), Jule or Jules .... NEVER Julie or Julia ...


6... my mother can not remember why they named me the way they did .. if I had been a boy, my name would have been Michael Jan (Jan after my dad)


7... I have been called Jeanette instead of Juliette ..


8... Boy .. 13 things .. this is difficult ... I have been told that my name is beautiful ...


9...Another nickname from my old work was "jujubean"


10 .. I love the song Romeo and Juliet by Dire Straits .. it was the first time I had heard my name in a song. It was introduced to me by my very first boyfriend, Paul. He used to sing it to me with his thick Irish accent!!


11 ... My middle name ... Michele with an accent on the last e .. We know this name came from the Beatles hit .. .. In the last two years I have met sooooo many Michelle's (and variations of Michelle). .. I often wondered if their names came from the same inspiration ...?


12... One of my ringtones on my cell is "Check Yes Juliet" by We The Kings


13...my Spanish name was Julietta, and my bff was Julia ..







"Check Yes Juliet"



OKAY ... YOUR TURN!








No comments: