Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thursday 13 #5

So several weeks ago, I saw a post taking the songs from your Ipod to describe you. Well, wayyy to complicated for me! So instead I choose for T13 to do Thirteen phrases from my favorite running songs on my Shuffle .. (not necessarily in any order..).. at this moment in time. I usually change songs out every so many weeks .. depending on the mood and motivation. Right now "Shattered" is my favorite song ..

  1. Stronger - Kanyea West-now that don't kill me, can only make me stronger

  2. Fighter - Christine Aguilera - But in the end you'll see, YOU-WONT-STOP-ME.. I am a fighter and I ain't gonna stop ... {love those hills!}


  3. B.Y.O.B - Systems of the Down- Everybody’s going to the party have a real good time.


  4. Shattered - O.A.R.- How many times can I break till I shatter? Over the line can't define what I'm after I always turn the car around All that I feel is the realness I'm faking Taking my time but it's time that I'm wasting Always turn the car around


  5. My Immortal - Evanescene - I'm so tired of being here


  6. Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie -It's time to be a big girl nowAnd big girls don't cry


  7. Mr. Blue Sky - ELO -Sun is shinin' in the sky, There ain't a cloud in sight It's stopped rainin' Everybody's in a play And don't you know It's a beautiful new day.


  8. Torn - Natalie Imbruglia -Im all out of faith, this is how I feel Im cold and I am shamed lying naked on the floor


  9. Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield -Release your inhibitions Feel the rain on your skin No one else can feel it for you Only you can let it in No one else, no one else Can speak the words on your lips Drench yourself in words unspoken Live your life with arms wide open Today is where your book begins The rest is still unwritten

  10. Some Days You Gotta Dance - Dixie Chicks - Some days you gotta dance Live it up when you get the chance 'Cause when the world doesn't make no sense And you're feeling just a little too tense Gotta loosen up those chains and dance

  11. Not Ready to Make Nice - Dixie Chicks - I'm not ready to make nice I'm not ready to back down I'm still mad as hell and I don't have time to go round and round and round It's too late to make it right I probably wouldn't if I could 'Cause I'm mad as hell Can't bring myself to do what it is you think I should

  12. Real World - Matchbox 20 -I wonder what it's like to be a super hero I wonder where I'd go if I could fly downtown

  13. My Maria - Brooks and Dunn - You set my soul free like a ship sailing on the sea





1 comment:

tommie said...

some of those surprise me that they are on your ipod.

In a couple of weeks I am making the leap to the Iphone with texting, I'll let you know when.

rakentl