Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thursday 13 - #5



'Tis the Season ... it's my saying this week! Since it is the holidays ... a week before Christmas, and I am soooo in the spirit of things ... (NOT!) .. I decided to copy some of the T13 theme's and do my favorite Christmas songs ... yes .. despite my (un)-grinch-ness .. I still have favorite songs! They are not necessarily in any order ...

  1. 12 Days of Christmas - John Denver and the Muppets





2. Happy Holidays - Andy Williams
3. Where Are you Christmas - Faith Hill
4. Last Christmas - Wham!
5. Baby It's Cold Out There - Margaret Whiting & Johnny Mercer
6. Santa Baby -
7. Last Christmas - Wham!
8. Please Come Home for Christmas - Eagles
9. Grown Up Christmas List - Amy Grant
10. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
11. Silver Bells - Patti Page
12. Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley
13. O Holy Night - Josh Groban

1 comment:

tommie said...

the other day when we were in the car....before all the snow days, Livi heard Joy to the world by some country singer. She said, "can you download that to your Ipod?" I had NO CLUE she knew what an Ipod was.....now I am on the hunt for some song from some country singer!

any other recipes you want? I will totally share them. I have a friend who doesn't share them, and it makes me wonder? totally won't go there now ...but....mine are up for grabs if you want.