Monday, April 20, 2009

ABC's of me ..

This came from my sister in law, Chris, from Facebook ... I thought it was kind of fun ...

The ABC’s of me…

A - Age: actual age 43, but when asked .. 39 .. forever!
B - Bed size: Full .... I looooove my bed!
C - Chore you hate: I don't like to clean the litter box .. ugh!
D - Dog's name: Bruce
E - Essential start your day item: my toothbrush
F - Favorite color: i don't have a favorite .. i have many .. all in the autumn family -
G - Gold or Silver: white gold!
H - Height: about 5'4" ... sigh .. I keep shrinking ..
I - Instruments you play(ed): second fiddle, Still do in many ways. (this was my sister in law's answer ... I love it!! hahaha!) I played the piano, many moons ago.
J - Job Title: Assistant Office Manager - i really don't like titles ..
K - Kid(s): 2 - Noah and Aletta
L - Last movie seen: What About Bob in the house, and at the theater Duplicity ... weird
M - Mom's name: June
N - Nicknames: Jule, Jules, .... i'm sure there have been others .. but we are a E rated blog!
O - Overnight hospital stay other than childbirth (if applicable): Last year May, in Temple Texas .. . they thought I had had a heart attack ... so I got to stay overnight while they did all the tests .. no one knew I was there, so I got to spend the majority of the day in deep thought of "what if's ..." It was quite the "here-is-the-light-bulb-over-your-head" moment .. (btw, no heart attack ... phew)
P - Pet Peeve: Dog hair everywhere ...(the solution? Shave the dog!)lol no pun intended
Q - Quote from a movie: "I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!"
R - Right or Left Handed: Left
S - Scared of: being surprised
T - Time you wake up: What day is it? On gym days 4:15am, on recovery days .. 6:00am, Saturday 7:00am and Sunday .. who cares! UNLESS of course any of the previous nights have an adult evening ... then we change the rules!
U - Under the water or Up in the air: hmmm ... that's difficult .. under water for how long? .. doing what?
V - Vegetable(s) you dislike: i like most of my vegetables ..
W - Ways you run late: my kids? ... see letter T ...
X - X-rays you've had: During my heart attack hospital stay ...everything having to do with seeing the lungs and heart!
Y - Yummy food you make: Noah loves my Seafood Casserole

not sure where Z went!!


picture by Alet


1 comment:

tommie said...

I didn't know you were left handed.

I did this for my tuesday post.