Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday fill in ..




1. Angel or not, I will _be_.
2. _(really!?!) ..Take me_ any way you want me.
3. As my mother used to say, you're full of _wrinkles__.
4. _I love to give myself permission to eat whatever I want_ after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.
5. Even in the most crowded of rooms _loneliness can exist_.
6. _Report card day_ is a day fraught with peril.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __a quiet night_, tomorrow my plans include dump run .. an outside run if it's sunny .. _ and Sunday, I want to _have breakfast with Cyn and maybe do a short road trip, or not_!

1 comment:

tommie said...

take you..I know you like Rodney something wine..so I will keep a bottle on my rack....wine rack LOL

crowded rooms? I wonder if we didn't know each other if we would talk?? What do you think?

the report card day made me laugh....parent/teacher conf days freak me out now in preschool~ dang, I think they will be fraught with peril

happy weekend, chickie...I miss you!