Thursday, April 30, 2009

Friday fill in ..

ffi



1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is _ to create "fat friday" and bring lots of food every friday .. preferably the good fattening stuff!____.

2. _Fried _ clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of _fried dough ____.

4. _The tulip is_ my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include _an apprepriation note from my boss__.

6.Hair stuck in the drain of the shower_ makes me wanna _gag____.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _lol, grocery shopping?? i would much rather go out for a drink!____, tomorrow my plans include _a run, and picture taking__ and Sunday, I want to _join the March of Dimes and do more pictures____!

If you want to play .... come and click here!

No comments: