Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday 13 .. Thirteen Things in March ..



(Header courtesy of Samulli)


I love Thursday 13 .. today's idea I stole from Janet .. where she wrote about "Snapshots of Thirteen Things in March" .... check her blog .. very cool!

1. Photo of me:

2. Current Candle Scents: I haven't really been burning any candles .. but when the mood strikes, the one I like is by the CandleLady .. another one of those learning's from my "Texas Army best in the world neighbor wives"!

3. What I am currently reading: I switch between Runner's World and Cooking Light. I haven't had a chance to sit long enough to enjoy a good book since New Year's Eve.

4. Newest music added to my play list: Well, since that dreaded moment of losing my hard drive, I have been reconstructing my Itunes Library .. I need better running songs. .. P!nk was the latest edition.

5. Movies I saw: We saw "The Reader" (very ... interesting!) and Gran Turino ...mm Clint still has it.

6. Something yummy I made this month: I made Tommie's Chocolate Chip pumpkin muffins, modified: whole wheat, fat free, and sugar free. (Of course the Chocolate chips and butterscotch chips were real)


7. The last place I ate out: A great place in the coastal town of Boothbay Harbor .. I'm embarrassed to say that I don't remember the name.

8. Something that made me cry: ..... my pending divorce

9. Something that made me laugh: ... the ride home from Boothbay Harbor

10. Something I look forward to this month: Warm weather .. I want to kayak and run outside

11. Something I am thankful for: my job

12. Something I want to remember this month: my 13 year old daughter organized a surprise birthday party for me .. she initiated it, and with help from my girlfriends, we all ate happily at Miguel's! What a thoughtful thing to do!

13. A photo I took this month:

No comments: