The last Thursday of the month ..thirteen things in May, stolen in it's original form from Janet at T13 .. here we go:
- Picture of: Boothbay Harbor
- Current Scent: I'm not a big perfumey person .. (although I love a well scented man!) .. so I rarely wear perfume .. maybe a spritz of China Blossom from Bath and Body ..
- What I am reading: Sigh .. reading? a book?
- Newest music I added to my playlist: I just added Second Chance by Shinedown
- Movies I saw: Star Trek .. thank goodness for Noah .. he had to keep telling me what was going on .. I couldn't get into the past and future thing ...
- Something Yummy: ..ahhh .. we specifically bought fudge from a great store in Greenville
- The Last Place I ate out at: Noah, Alet and I went to the Black Frog .. in Greenville..
- Something that made me cry: ahhh ... really? ..what about the latest recommendation to wear push up bras because the girls were hanging a little low .......? This recommendation came from none other than ..... Aletta. ... I love my daughter!
- Something that made me laugh: the sight of the tall grass in the yard .. I need to mow the lawn!
- Something that I look forward to in June: oh .. so much to do, to see, to explore .. to take pictures of ... and I still have to set my kayak in ...and then at the end of the month .. Texas
- Something I am thankful for: the ability and opportunity of being here these last 7 months.
- Something I want to remember this month: This was probably the most defining month in the last 6 months .. lots of up and downs .. laughs and tears .. realizations and recognitions ..
- A photo I took this month: for our photography class I have been taking several ... but I realized our cat rarely makes it in ..
Aletta took this picture while we were in Boothbay Harbor .. isn't she just awesome?