So today I received an email from Cynthia that had 45 life lessons, which I have broken down to 13 of my favorite life lessons in celebration of another T13. (Yeah .. it's Thursday!)
- Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
- When in doubt, just take the next small step.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone ...
- Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
- Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
- All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
- Growing old beats the alternative ... dying young.
- Time heals almost everything .. Give time.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
- Your children get only one childhood.
- Over prepare, then go with the flow. (hmm.... no longer am I a "planner" .. I'm a prepared "go with the flow" person!!)
I may have to create another list .. I struggled with limiting 13 .. there were other good ones.