Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday 13 ..




So today I received an email from Cynthia that had 45 life lessons, which I have broken down to 13 of my favorite life lessons in celebration of another T13. (Yeah .. it's Thursday!)


  1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.


  2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.


  3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone ...


  4. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.


  5. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.

  6. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.


  7. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.


  8. Growing old beats the alternative ... dying young.


  9. Time heals almost everything .. Give time.


  10. What other people think of you is none of your business.


  11. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.


  12. Your children get only one childhood.


  13. Over prepare, then go with the flow. (hmm.... no longer am I a "planner" .. I'm a prepared "go with the flow" person!!)

I may have to create another list .. I struggled with limiting 13 .. there were other good ones.



Happy Thursday!

No comments: