Wednesday, March 31, 2010

In the words of Kermit the Frog .. “moving right along …”

Easter2010 004

I was running over the railroad tracks, and out of habit, looked left and right before crossing .. and just saw this. Kind of symbolic, the tracks are quiet, the train has departed, and now, it is time to move on.

… I’m moved into my new house .. I’m on week 3 of my new job … and, finally, getting clarity for me …  the new house is exciting, the new job is challenging, having lost a relationship was heart breaking.

Here is a dose of reality .. my best friend yelled at me a couple of weeks ago. She told me that I had no self respect at all.  She told me that I didn’t care enough about myself because I allowed men to disrespect me by their selfish behavior towards me…  that I allowed them to fulfill their emotional needs before my own emotional needs were met.  Well, we all know the saying (and I’m sure I have referred to it several times) about being so deep in the woods, that you don’t see the trees (or something like that..) .. I hope I’m coming out of the woods and getting back on the right track to proper self respect.

1 comment:

tommie said...

so impressed with your photography lately!!

Hang in there...