Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fill In Friday ....


ffi


1. Oh, I am so _excited____!
2. _Embrace_ changes, big and little.
3. During _my treadmill runs__, I _get lost in my music__.
4. _NO WINE??____; are you kidding me???
5. Right now I'd like to be _wrapped up in a blanket, sipping wine___.
6. _My laptop_ is my favorite gadget.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _just chillin' with my childrn'_, tomorrow my plans include _gym and ? not sure yet__ and Sunday, I want to _clean? nah..work from home_!

Photo courtesy Aletta

1 comment:

tommie said...

You know I stock a couple of good red wines...usually cabs...just because I know you like them. I can only hope to run across another red-wine-loving-friend...so I keep them, just in case!

clean?? isn't that why you have kids....make them earn their keep!