Monday, January 19, 2009

Manic Monday


What do you do to make yourself feel better when you are sick?
hmm.. it takes a lot for me to concede to agree that I am sick! So when I am sick, I like to curl up on the couch with something warm to drink and just fade in and out of reality!!


What is the most amazing weather you've ever seen?
I think most recently it would be the weather in Texas .. often times the back of the house would be dark grey clouds and pouring rain, and then the front of the house would have blue sky and sunshine.

Although this weekend in Maine we had amazing snow falling .. I think we ended up with at least 18 inches! This morning riding to work everything looked so white and sparkly!


Do you listen to music or talk radio in the car?
Majority of the time I have FOX News in the background .. but on days that I feel a little more frisky, I like to crank up the tunes! Since I am not allowed to sing in the house anymore, "the inside of my vehicle is my stage" ... LOL!

Happy Monday!

No comments: