Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday fill in ..



Thank you Janet for Friday Fill-Ins

1. When I look to the left, I see_a ribbon pillow I had bought at Pier One in Texas__.
2. _The little walkway upstairs____ is the room that has the best view in my home.
3. Let it work , oh please let it work! That was a thought I had when I was turning the key to start my car .. I had walked out on my boss after a big blow up fight, and he was swearing and cursing as he was following me in the parking lot ..... normal? I say not!_.
4. _Whining_ done dirt cheap!
5. _Getting a honest education so that you can make informed decisions when it comes to voting_ is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any _thoughts____ feel free _to voice them right here!____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an evening with Noah, and taxi mom for Alet_, tomorrow my plans include _10 miles and (ugh!) groceries and possible a night with Clint Eastwood_ and Sunday, I want to _do some work from home and relax_!

The view from the walk way windows


So Happy Friday .. this week seemed to fly by.. Actually let me change that: During the week, the time seemed to be slow and painful. On Wednesday I remember wishing it were Friday .. and next thing you know .. it's Friday!

It's been a week full of emotional adventure .. another major step, Thursday night was transition into high school night. My baby girl is getting ready to go in high school ... gulp!

Best friend C signed me up for photography classes ... I am sooooo excited .. we are going to take this class together .... one of the homework assignments is to bring pictures into the class .. *sigh* .... if only I could recup my harddrive .. I had tons of them!

I'm hoping this will be a productive weekend .. ... happy weekend everyone!

No comments: