Monday, March 9, 2009

Manic Monday



What would you do with an extra hour each day?
Hmmm .. I love these trick questions .... it depends what I am doing at that moment ..! When I am at work, I can easily use the extra hour; a woman's work is never done! .... when I am at play .. well.. there is never enough time in a day!!

Do you wear a watch? If so, tell us about it. If not, how do you keep track of time?
I do wear a watch .. actually I love my watch .. I am my father's daughter, and like him, I love nice watches (and clocks) .. my first watch was the love of my watch-loves.. a Bulova with a mother of pearl face ..something I picked out myself, and gifted it with my dad's AmEx card for Christmas, and then told him after the fact. I wasn't able to go home for Christmas that year .. so feeling pretty self-pity-ish, I bought myself a nice gift. He was awesome about it .. because after all, he had good taste! Then after that one broke .. (about 9 years later!), I settled for other watches .. they were nice .. but never what I loved. Then three years ago my cheapie watch finally broke as we were heading to Texas .. while there I never really bothered until I crossed paths with my Movado ... and time stood still! So on Mother's day ..

If it was possible, would you want to know how many days you had left to live?
No ... Live now .. would you change your life if you knew your days were numbered?

No comments: