Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friday fill in ..



Thank you to Janet for Friday Fill In..

1. Why do we have to_go grocery shopping so often_?
2. _Early morning gym days_and eating all the time_ are now habits.
3. I have an insatiable urge to go kayaking .. I can't wait for the weather to warm up. I have missed the Maine waterways!__.
4. I had never heard the phrase "_adjudicate" and it _always makes Rachel and me laugh ..but then again we laugh at almost anything lately!_.
5. _The weekend is here, and mentally I create a large, not-enough-time-to-do-list,__ the way I always do.
6. How was I to know _life could take such sharp turns_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _taking Alet to the mall (taxi mom?), tomorrow my plans include _10 and Chinese food with the inlaws____ and Sunday, I want to _have Breakfast with Cyn, and relax____!

No comments: