Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Fill In ..


Questions courtesy of One Knutty Knitter.


1. Idle hands are relaxed hands.

2. I love, after a long run, to just stand in the shower.

3. My favorite time of the day is when everyone is busy doing their thing, happily!

4. The last tea I drank was unsweetened tea with Splenda at Pignetti's while having dinner with my husband tonight.

5. I like to KAYAK, and go camping at Abol Bridge, and sit at a camp fire, and sit on the beach, lay on the beach, (oh, only one choice?) in the Summer.

6. My mother always said never sit on the bed with a boy, or else you will get pregnant!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hearing the adventures my kids had at Six Flags, tomorrow my plans include going to Lowe's, the PX and eating breakfast tacos and Sunday, I want to improve my tan lines!
Happy weekend!!

No comments: