Monday, June 2, 2008

Manic Monday ..

Manic Monday #119 brought to you by fleur-de-lisa


So this is my first Manic Monday .. these questions are tough!!

You have accomplished a difficult task and hear someone else taking the credit. How do you deal with the situation?
I can say that I have dealt with this situation at work ..I think now, I am more laid back and I would look at the situation, and "pick my battle.." . I am a firm believer that it will all come around eventually.

If you had to marry someone that you presently know unromantically, and spend the rest of your life as their spouse, who would you choose?
So will this person be someone you never become romantic with? What is the reason I would "have to" marry someone that I am unromantic with? Don't you think once you marry you eventually become romantic? I went to school with two girls whose parents were from arranged marriages .. and when it was their time, they too would have their husbands picked for them. I asked them how they felt about it, and one of the girls said that you learn to fall in love while you are married .. .. not sure how it pertains to this question .. but then again .. which came first ..the trust that transformed into love and "falling in love" or did you fall in love first and then learned to trust? I would hope that when you spend the rest of your life with someone, that person is your best friend ...... .....
I don't know anyone who would fit that description .. (not that I am involved romantically with every male that I know!) .. why marry if you are unromantic?
So long story short ... I don't think I can answer this one! :)


If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are living now?
oh WOW .. this one is tough! ... I would be more assertive .. take time out to enjoy life .. and stop sweating the small stuff .. try to put things into perspective... GET RID OF GUILT! (I guess that comes with assertiveness!!) ........ of course I would eat that last piece of chocolate .. and have that extra dessert ... okay, okay .. one more glass of wine as well!

Happy Monday! ... I miss the doorbell ringing and Ms. Livi and Mr. Wil telling me it's Muffin Monday!!

1 comment:

Antny said...

You are right! Tough question eh? Was that your first answer? I like your layout dear. Kiss....