Monday, June 16, 2008

Manic Monday ..

If your personality had to be summed up as a sandwich, what kind of sandwich would you be?
Pastrami on whole wheat with a touch of honey mustard...
The bread would be a grainy, nutty bread ..the healthier the better!
The dressing would be honey mustard, since it has sweet and spice!
Pastrami is the cold cut ... Pastrami is the "rebel" in the world of cold cuts ...(it's not good for you!)
Provolone cheese .. the milder of all cheeses to allow for the pastrami flavor to rule, yet have the texture of cheese in the mix.


If you knew that someone was dying, but they didn’t know, would you tell them the truth or deceive them about it?
I am not a doctor, and have never claimed to be one ... who would be dying ... young person? old person? I am not into deceiving .. there isn't a good answer to this question.

Do you dress the same when you are depressed as you do when you are very happy?
Hey, is this a trick question?? Normally if you are depressed the tendency is to wear comfy clothes ... however, they may not make you look "happy" .. so the compliments will not be abundant .. so really, you should dress "va-va-voom-like" because then people will say that you look GREAT .. and then the depression will be replaced with the happy endorphins .. and gone is your depressed attitude!
Personally, I will put on running clothes when I am depressed .. it encourages me to go for a run or a walk .. which inevitably makes me feel better... and so at which time I will put on my "happy clothes" ... !

No comments: