Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill In

ffi Thank you Janet for Friday Fill In

1. Give me _too much wine_ and I'll _talk too much____.
2. Whenever _I drive to the gym at 4:50am, I crank up my music in the truck to get into the mood (or is it to wake up?)_.
3. I wish _it wasn't so complicated!____.
4. _Cashew Chicken_ was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world _you need a good sense of humor, a positive out look, lots of sun ..okay, and a big glass of wine!____.
6. Other than this one, _Tommie's Tuesday Update___ is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _playing driver for skier son__, tomorrow my plans include _gym, dump run, pick up forgotten dog at the groomers and maybe a movie__ and Sunday, I want to _continue reading while we wait for the big snow storm_!

Here is another picture that was saved because it was downloaded on to the desktop. This moose picture was taken while we were in Maine for the summer. I had lived in Maine for 8 years and never saw a moose .. then we came up for a couple of weeks .. and low and behold! Good news on the lap top ... a new one is on the horizon .. woo hoo!

1 comment:

tommie said...

Cheers...talk away, girlie!