Monday, February 16, 2009

Manic Monday



Of all your favorite foods, which one would you find the most difficult to give up for the rest of your life?
Does red wine count as food?? Okay, what if we said red wine and chocolate?? I had the perfect glass of red wine this weekend .. .. .. so yes, wine would be a "food" that I would miss.

Which month of the year do you thing best describes your personality?
What is my personality?? I would probably go with March ~ Spring ... everything is happy ..


If you could be a contestant on any game show, past or present, which show would you pick?
lol .. probably the Price is Right ... I am sooooo OCD when it comes to grocery shopping and lists and prices .. don't I hate it when a box of Oreos is $2.95 when the week before it was 2 for $5.00 .. or my daily wine is $9.84, but in the other store it's $11.85

So .. here is the update on my laptop ... NONE .. *sigh* .. I am still using the kid's desktop .. I'm hoping in two weeks I will be back on with my laptop. :(

1 comment:

tommie said...

Oh price is right is one I would do as well!!