Monday, February 2, 2009

Manic Monday ..

Thanks to Fleur de Lisa, here is another Manic Monday ..

What's the most embarrassing song on your iPod (or music collection)?
Embarrassing? I don't think I have embarrassing .. I have some songs that would be considered explicit and a little loud .. never thought it would be on my iPod .. my kids like to share their songs!

How much time do you spend each day in your commute? (Or if you don't work outside the house, how much time do you spend in your car or other preferred mode of transportation?)
15 minutes during good commutes .. depends if I have a pit stop!

What's your favorite wardrobe item and why?
Do boots count as "wardrobe item"? ... I love boots .. the spikier the better! (Not very practically in Maine weather .. oh well!) IF boots can't count, I would say my favorite wardrobe item is my lime green LL Bean running cold weather zip up ...? coat, sweater? Don't know exactly what it is, it's not a coat, and it is not a sweater .. but it is perfect for the cold weather running ..it's lightweight and best of all warm! If I could, I would wear it all the time .. but alas, it's not dressy enough, and after all, it is lime green! But then again, I went out tonight with a handful of working people .. and was told that first impression, I come across as 'granola' .... ?!?! what the .... ? REALLY .. spikey boots are not Birkenstock with socks!! Sorry .. digression from favorite wardrobe to dressy to granola .. it was a long Monday!!

No comments: