Thursday, August 21, 2008

Friday Fill In ..





1. Dancing to the _soundtrack of Mamma Mia_ while _cooking_ makes me _happy__.

2. The last time I ___listened to Noah's zune__ I nearly ____fell off my chair ... all I can say is WOW! (How can he listen to it???)___.

3. When I drive I_think_. (Unless I am driving the black car without AC in Tx .. then I am cursing!)

4. I saw a __cowtree just_ standing _there_.

5. Give me the beach_, give me a beach chair_, give me _sunshine!!_.

6. Next week I am looking forward to _school starting!!!!!!!!!!!_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _knowing it's Friday night!_, tomorrow my plans include running 8_ and Sunday, I want to _make sure the kids are ready for school_!


I guess I am just a little excited that school is starting up again! Does that make me a mean mother??

No comments: