Sunday, August 17, 2008

Manic Monday .. (late)

Is there something you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?

I want to finish school! I'm working on it .. it's taking a looong time ..


If you could make any fictional character come to life, which one would it be?
I would like to see Tigger ...everyone needs a Tigger in their life ....


If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be and how long would it take you to spend the $10,000?

Well, if it was "free" money .. without the guilt? .. .. a girls weekend to go shopping for work clothes .. maybe some running stuff .. shoes ... yes, shoes! A woman can never have enough shoes! One store .. is there such a thing to be able to satisfy all those wants?



Name three things you wanted as a child but never got.

Wow .. that's tough .. I am not materialistic now, and wasn't then .. I was lucky to be the youngest of four .. when my sisters received something new, it would be inevitable that I would get it as well .. I think my parents tried to be fair on items like that. I really can't recall anything I really wanted and didn't get.


No comments: