Sunday, August 24, 2008

What is Missing Here?

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



So, Saturday night came .. I was completely out of wine .. I went to our local grocery store where they have this wonderful idea of "why buy 1 when you can buy 6 and save ...". All too familiar with this practice since it was something Tommie and I shared all the time when our husbands were out fighting the bad guys in the big sand box, far, far away .. (almost)every weekend she and I would split a six pack. (We weren't THAT bad! ... were we?!)

So what's missing in this picture? Not just a mere 3 bottles of BAREFOOT Pinot Grigio ... but a whole lot more ...

My sisters, SeaDog moments, Coffee mornings at the Bakery .. Maine ...

This week was a tough week ... I'll stop whining now .. and have a swig of red wine! (where's the chocolate??)

2 comments:

tommie said...

It was not every week....maybe every ten days! LOL

Girl, I would fill that with some Rodney Strong if I were there. Dang it if I don't live in a dry county now. DRY....like you can't buy wine in the grocery store! I have to get it at the Class VI or the county over from here!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Wine and chocolate can solve it all!

So glad you played PSF Brandt.