Monday, August 4, 2008

Manic Monday ..


Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.

Noun: person, place or thing ..
You already know the person .. so .. here are things:
red wine .. rich dark chocolate .. kayak .. running shoes .. lakeside camp .. sun .. beach ...
(funny daughter said "light switch" .. on in the morning, off at night!)
Picture by Alet as well .. she is so talented!


If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
Hmm, been there .. we had an Optical Store .. I loved it at the time .. I don't think I would want another store again .. but IF ...I would love to own an "outdoor sports" ..store .. I think the clients are more "down to earth .." (... haha!)


If you were to name the most comforting thing for you to hold in your hands, what would it be?
Hmmmmm...... does it depend what the comfort is for?? A glass of red wine goes a looooong way!!
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Ivÿ said...

hi there!

i'm a chocolate addict but since I'm trying to stay away from it for a while due to my pimples, i didn't include it in my list.

red wine sounds good to me! :)

hope you pop by mine and see my Manic Monday.

tommie said...

love Let's shot....she does have your talent!

You would be awesome in an REI-ish store.

Do the people in my old house drink wine? I have met my neighbors, but have yet to bust out a bottle on a Friday night. The kids have already started public school here, so there is not much hanging out now.

Mine don't start until Monday, so maybe I will have to try this weekend. If they don't drink, then I will just be the wino on the street! LOL Miss y'all!