Sunday, August 24, 2008

Manic Monday .. (late)



If you could take more control of one aspect of your life, what would it be?

.. I am trying to get into a new career path .. so I need to make sure I don't detour!


If you were to name the difference between the male soul and the female soul, what would it be?

I think this is an interesting question .. because how do you name differences in souls? I think when souls find each other, and they meld together, there isn't a difference in the souls. I believe that is how you get the term "soul mates" .. the souls are drawn together .

I think differences in souls are felt when souls don't get along ... same idea as the aura a person has and that instant feeling of liking someone or not liking them the moment you meet them.

So I am not sure if there is a difference between male and female souls .. .. ..


If you had to admit the most selfish thing you do on a regular basis, what would you say it is?

hmmmm ... I have a hard time with the term "selfish" ... because I do take time to do things for myself ...

Don't we all have to do some things for ourselves to insure our sanity .. is that selfish, or is it necessary? So the most "necessary" thing I do on a regular basis ...... ensure that I have quiet time to myself.

1 comment:

tommie said...

My aura loved your aura.....One of the many things I miss about you is your ability to go with the flow. I know that is one thing that got us the deployment.