Thursday, July 3, 2008

Belated Manic Monday ..



Manic Monday #123
What sound or noise do you love?
The sound I love is when I am sitting in my kayak, and I can hear the water splashing on the tip of my kayak... and the rhythm of my paddle going in and out of the water.


What sound or noise do you hate?
Anyone who knows me knows that "hate" is such a strong word, so I like to say "dislike" .. I dislike the sound of multiple noises (can you say that?!) FOR EXAMPLE ... it is extreme chaos to me when the TV is on, the radio is playing and from the next room I can hear the X-Box or someone else's radio playing all at the same time. Do we need to have so much NOISE POLLUTION??

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Other profession ... I am about to venture onto my second profession (at least I hope to!)so .. the "OTHER" profession .. I think would be Financial Advisor ... I had made a feeble attempt several years ago .. but a couple of weeks ago, one of the ladies I work with paid me such a high compliment (yes ... I am honking my own horn!)she said that if I were a Financial Advisor, she would give me her money to invest because I have such a "trusting soul". HONK>>HONK!!!

What profession would you not like to do?
Hands down: DENTAL HYGIENIST!! I have respect for those people .. how do they decide .. "when I grow up I want to pick people's teeth?" but then again, being an optician also had it's privileges .. who knows what lurks behind unclean ears!!!! .. and those 5 year old nose pads that absorb bodily oils ....(So note to all of you nose padded people, make sure you replace your nose pads often ..) having said that I did love being an optician.

1 comment:

tommie said...

that looks so relaxing!