Monday, July 28, 2008

Manic Monday..

Thanks to Lisa for the questions ...

Every person you have ever slept with is invited to a banquet where you are the guest of honor. No one will be in attendance except you, the collection of your former lovers, and the catering service. After the meal, you are asked to give a fifteen-minute speech to the assembly.What do you talk about?
Wait ..What?! I only get 15 minutes?? Did I get the socializing opportunity prior to the meal?? You know, when you can buzz around the tables .. who would be responsible for the seating arrangements ... would there be "the good, the bad and you-dared-to-show-up?" tables?
Ha, ha ... no seriously ... I believe people come into our lives for a reason .. whether it is a two day meeting, two year love affair, or a 20 year relationship ... they come in to touch our lives, and give something to build with ... good or bad. So, I would say "thank you for a being a part of my life - the person I am today is because of what you chose to share with me. I am still growing as an individual, and I love who I am becoming .. and you have played a roll in this individual".
Then I would saunter away .. with the "see what you are missing now .." look!! hahahahaha!!!

What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
If the rainy day is in Texas .. and it's a thunderstorm day .. I would sit outside on the back porch and watch the storm ....
If in Maine .. and it's a cold, rainy day .... fire up the wood stove or the fireplace and grab a blanket ...

Are you a window person or an aisle person? Why?
Definitely an aisle person ... too close for comfort .. I need to know that I can get up and move!!!

2 comments:

tommie said...

great speech to the man crowd!

BTW, the paint colors are the same as the ones we used in TX.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

This was fun. I'm an aisle gal myself. I hate getting stuck. OY.